We are currently seeking Automotive and Heavy Equipment Quality Assurance Specialist in the Murrieta, CA area. We will also accept a remote for the right candidate.
Our team exhibits professionalism and tact as well as reliability, dependability, and an excellent work ethic. Come be a part of our exciting appraisal firm dedicated to being the best in the business!
What is expected:
- Reviews and approves complex and occasionally highly complex repair estimates
- Develops, manages and audits relationships with network vendors
- Review and Rewrite as necessary Repair Estimates on Auto, Heavy, Marine and RV’s.
- Manage tasks and multitask
- Desk reviews of repair estimates and other assigned claims to ensure adherence to estimating best practices and process and documentation compliance
What you need:
- 4 years minimum experience working with a shop OR working as a field appraiser
- Strong customer service skills
- A strong background in autobody and body shop estimating is desired
- The ability to confidently create and review estimates
- Heavy estimatics knowledge
- Heavy Equipment and/or Auto knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
*Bi-lingual is a plus*
What’s in it for you:
At TTA Appraisal, we provide a truly friendly, welcoming, and inclusive culture—and that’s true whether you work in our home office or join our network of appraisers in the field. We maintain a fast-paced environment and we’re always looking for individuals who are highly motivated. TTA Appraisal offers great compensation for those who are willing to do hard work!
TTA Appraisal is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.